Friday, March 29, 2013

Midget Loco "Street Love" album dropping soon

As many know I am constantly in the studio making that good music for all my loyal fans. I've been especially working hard on my next Urban Kings album "Street Love". This album is to be released this summer with alot of real good tracks from gangster tracks, love tracks and layed back tracks. This is a must have album for all Chicano (Xicano) Rap fans. It features of course the hit master D.Salas, Daphne, Gloria Sol (Glow), Betty Boo, C Blunt, Kozme, Mateo, Steel Banging's very own Lyrik, Henessy, and new Singer Lady J and many more artist. I hope you will all pick this album up and spread the word. If you liked "Dedicated To The OG's" then you'll for sure love 'Street Love". Gracias everyone for the love and
support. The flyer at the bottom is for promotional use only and is not the actual album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment