Monday, October 29, 2012

A FALLEN XICANO RAP LEGEND GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN







Lets all bow our heads and say a quick prayer to the homie Eduardo Wreck Wickedminds Martinez and his familia.Yesterday the Xicano Rap game lost a real good and solid original homie in the game. Its fucked up to know that one day your here ...
and the next were gone.Wreck was a firme homie and a good hearted dude. He was one of the first homies I met when I first came in the game.I was introduced to him by the homie Chino G. Wreck you will be missed carnal and the game and your fans we'll never forget you. You truly are The 18th Angel g. Your music and memory will forever live on. You truly left a mark in the game and most definately left a legacy. My condolences and prayers go out to your familia. Rest In Paradise Wreck Wicked Minds. Im glad I was able to share the stage with you at my last show and also do a track with you for your last album. Your memory will forever live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment