Friday, October 26, 2012

ME-XICANO THE MOST TALKED ABOUT SONG

Just recently I was asked by my good friend Joey Oreo Cervin of gdupradio.com The 27 Junkies Alley to do a track about culture. I then automatically replied "Hell yeah lets do this". A few days later he came at me with this hard beat produced by Greg Ambriz pka Loon3. I quickly got to writing to it because I was really feeling the beat and concept. Once I laced up my verse I didnt know what to expect of the track. Oreo then got at a Hip Hop artist that goes by the name of Alkatraz to do the track along side me. Once he laced up his verse we both seen how our to styles of rap instantly accommodated one another. This song became an instant classic. It has been making its rounds on gdupradio.com, LBP radio, and got in the hands of The Legendary DJ Tony Touch's radio station Shade 45. He instantly got a feel to it and played the track not once but 3 to 4 times. It then got spins on a few other station in New Mexico, Arizona and in Texas. And now is getting asked to be played on other radio stations. No one ever thought a Xicano Rap artist like myself could make a track with a Hip Hop artist like Alkatraz because of the stereo type of Xicano Rappers being vato, loco, ese, orale kind of rap. Well we proved people wrong. That goes to show you dont judge a book by its cover. For those that haven't heard the track, or to those that have heard the track and would like to listen to it again or bump in your ride. Heres the link to download it for free. Me-Xicano Featuring Midget Loco and Alkatraz produced by Greg Ambriz of Loon3 Bin Productions brought to you by Joey Oreo Cervin. Enjoy and pass the song along. Thanks for the support. http://www.hulkshare.com/kycbzznrjwu8

No comments:

Post a Comment