Monday, October 1, 2012

REST IN PARADISE ANGEL LIL BALA RAMIREZ


"ATTENTION" all my loyal fans, family, friends and homies. I need you to do me a big favor. My lil homie passed away this weekend and were trying to raise money to give him a proper buriel that he deserves. If you can find it in your heart to donate anything you can, even a dollar that would really be appreciated. My homie was a good dude that was also like a lil brother to me. I have been close to his family since I was young. We have an account you could make a donation to its a Bank Of America account. The account # is 0210351916 .We are never prepared for someone to pass on like this and I know times are hard for everyone but whatever you can help out with is very much appreciated. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rest In Paradise Angel "Lil Bala" Ramirez. Forever in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment